Monday, January 15, 2007

FOR MY REAL BLOG



Go to http://vincenzoblake.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, it is a little early to be having a Vincenzo Bake. I think you have to wait until the terrible twos to turn him into a casserole, isn't that a rule or something?

Bob Gerth said...

Welcome young Enzo!
This is your Great Grandfather Bob writing, but you can call me Babu, if you like.
You probably don't remember, but I held you when you were just a few hours old and stretched out you just went from my hands to my elbows. I think you will be gowing a little in days to come, but you seem just perfect as you are.
I'll be working on updating your family tree to give you a place to check (when you get older, of course) so you can figure out just who all these relatives are.
In the meantime, know that you are loved by a lot of people who are very happy you are here.
Love, Babu Bob